Saturday, January 3, 2009

What a coincidence!

Yesterday, daddy was crying in pain. This afternoon, after tuition, I took dad to A&E at TTSH. We waited for about 2 hours. =.=



-Blood test: His sugar level was way too low. Nurse gave him glucose and instructed him to finish it.
- X-ray: I'm glad that he was not suffering from bone fracture.
- Injection: To prevent infection.
- Pills: Painkillers to ease the pain.

The doctor was so caring and patient compared to the female doctor at counter 20. He answered all the questions I bombarded him! Haha =X He gave detailed explanation on dad's condition. He reassured me that dad will recover soon. He respected and fought for our privacy when an auntie was standing too close to us during the consultation. He's very professional! =)

I walked around Square 2 before heading to Tampines Mall!

Here's my lunch.



I waited for mummy at Tampines Mall. We went to Ikea Tampines and Courts! Hehe.



Guess who mummy and I saw?

A familiar face! Hmm or shall I say many familiar faces?! =D

1. Liting and family! Who's Liting? I know her since she was a baby! Haha. My mummy used to her babysitter. It's been many years since I last saw her. 10 years? Now she's 12!!!! Gosh! I am so old!!!!
2. My NIE supervisor: Thomas Chong!

We shopped for 3 hours at Ikea!

I was extremely tired. I suggested taking a cab back home but mum strongly objected. In the end, we took bus back.

All thanks to mummy's decision, I saw another familiar face - a face I love to see, a great friend to be with and someone who never fails to bring a smile on my face. MISS JANNAH!!! We chatted for a while. =) I miss her so much! *Sob*

No comments: