Sunday, March 6, 2011

Science Topical Test 2


Miss Tan had kindly sms-ed me your results for Science Topical Test 2.
I have 3 pupils who scored 40 (first in position), 1 pupils who scored 39 (second in position) and 1 who scored 38.5 (third).


I'm VERY proud of one boy. He had shown drastic improvement in his result.
I will reveal who is this boy I'm referring to on Monday.
Excellent job!
For this test, I would give certificates for those who are in fourth position as they scored 38 marks out of 40. I think they deserve the recognition too.
Some of you may receive more than one certificate on Monday! ^_*
This class showed improvement as compared to the Science Topical Test 1.
I have 36 of you scoring A and above.
*11 claps for yourselves*

See you soon.

Have fun guessing!

Cheers,
Miss Leong

No comments: