Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Immersion Programme in Perth

I'm excited to share this piece of good news with all of you.
I'll be joining the Primary Five students to an Immersion Programme in PERTH!!
Yes, AUSTRALIA!
I'm so fortunate to be one of the teachers (Mdm Chong and Mr Ang will be going too!) selected!

I've just received the schedule so...

let me present to you...

my 6 days trip to PERTH!

^_^

31 Aug (Wed) Day 1:
930am Depart from Singapore
2.40pm Arrival at Perth International Airport
Swan and Canning Rivers - Lake Monger
City Tour - State Memorial, King's Park and Tree Top Walk
Staying at Hotel Goodearth

1 Sep (Thu) Day 2:
School Visit - Exchange Programme
Caversham Wildlife Park
Wholesale Souvenir Shop

2 Sep (Fri) Day 3:
School Visit - Exchange Programme
Neil Hawkins Bird Park
Forest Chase Shopping

3 Sep (Sat) Day 4:
Scarborough Beach
Monument Hill
Fremantle City Tour
Fremantle Market
Fishing Boat Harbour

4 Sep (Sun) Day 5:
Springhills Farm Stay!! I'm looking forward to this!!
Includes farm tour, animal feeding, egg collecting, sheep shearing, milking the cow and walk night star graze!

5 Sep (Mon) Day 6 a.k.a LAST day =( :
Raeburn Orchards
Departure from Perth International Airport
Arrival in Singapore a.k.a Home Sweet Home

^_^

No comments: