Friday, June 15, 2012

Ask Miss Leong Episode 1

A lot of you are curious and interested to know more about me.
I shall address some commonly asked questions in this entry.

I have done a Q&A interview blog entry ... 4 years ago!
That's very long ago.
http://missleong.blogspot.sg/2008/10/hello.html

Any changes in the answer? I guess I have to change my answer for question 2.

1. What is your favourite colour?
I love a lot of colours. I'm obsessed with green and blue recently. I still like pink. I also like bright colours such as yellow.

2. What is your favourite flower?
I love sunflowers as they make me very happy. I love dandelion too however they are weeds, not flowers.

3. Who is your favourite teacher?
I have talked about the teachers who inspired me in this http://missleong.blogspot.sg/2008/10/my-favourite-teachers.html I have to add to that list of teachers. I forgot to mention Jason Loh and Ludwig Tan. Both of them are very knowledgable and inspired me to pursue my love for English. Alvin, Jason and Ludwig are my favourite teachers when I was taking my degree.

4. Who is your idol?
My mother! She is the best mother in the world, in my opinion. ^_*

5. What is your favourite snack?
I know snacking is unhealthy but once in a while, we need to reward ourselves. My current favourite snacks are caramel corn from Daiso,




















coffeebeat
















and redcurrant puffs from Marks and Spencer.

















6. What is your favourite drink?
It may sound really unhealthy but I really like

Coke,


Signature Hot Chocolate from Starbucks


and my current obsession with Ice Shaken Lemon Tea (Zen / Green Tea) from Starbucks.




















That's the end of "Ask Miss Leong".

This post is meant to share a little bit more about myself as a lot of you are very curious.

I hope you like such sharing.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me.

I may have "Ask Miss Leong Episode 2" if you are interested.

Cheers,
Miss Leong

No comments: