Sunday, April 3, 2011

P3 Innovation Programme


Are you excited?
Miss Leong is so excited and looking forward to our P3 Innovation Programme.
Remember that we are having this programme on every Monday and Friday for two weeks.
Mr Hari and I are in-charge of this programme so feel free to approach us if you have any problem.

This is the website if you want to know more details about
this 2011 LEGO Build-the-Change contest.

Oh, look at the drawings of the selected candidates.
They are so creative and I'm in love with their masterpieces.

I must say that Hamzah's futuristic Singapore 2050 is my personal favourite!
Excellent job, Hamzah!







I hope we can go to LEGOLand in Denmark!
Even if we didn't win in the end, at least we had fun building our Singapore 2050 model.
Let's learn and play together!

Cheers,
Miss Leong

No comments: