Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Acrostic Poem @ Elict

I was reading the poems posted by all of you and am VERY impressed with them. ^_^

Let me share some of them with you.



Title of Poem: Game

Ghost in the house


Are so scary


My mother was scared


Even she is older than me


-by Penny




Title of Poem : Fish

Fishes are cute,


I really love them.


Spotty,colourful and plain,


Hey,let's get one!


-by Keona




Title of Poem : Colour

Corals are blue


Oceans are blue


Lagoons are blue


Orchids are colourful


Umbrellas are colourful


Rainbow over the sky is colourful


-by Celeste




Title of Poem : Hockey

Hockey is good exercise


Ouch! I got hit


Come and play


Kind of ruff


Evening of hockey


Yoch! I got checked


-by Eejay


Title of Poem : Beyblade


Buy Beyblades


Eh,how come Beyblades so expensive?


Yeah!I have one Beyblade!


Beyblades are fun and interesting!


Learning how to launch my beyblade


A Beyblade consists of five parts


Do my homework then play with my Beyblade


Eh,I can challenge my Beyblades with my friends


-by Wei Guang




Title of Poem : Test

Try your best


Encourange yourself


Set a good goal


To do the best you can!


-by Joel

No comments: