Monday, June 13, 2011

Miss Leong's way of showing her appreciation



of YOUR effort is by distributing CERTIFICATES to YOU! ^_*

By doing this, I hope you will be motivated to attain your goals.

I have taken Jefferson's suggestion into consideration and accepted it!

I think it is a great suggestion!

It is important to reward those who had succeeded academically.

It is more important to recognise those who had put in effort in their studies.

As a form of recognition, I'm going to award certificates to students who have made improvements of at least 5 marks in either English, Mathematics or Science! ^_*

I am very happy to announce that there will be MANY people receiving this certificate!

I'm impressed with your motivational level and it is indeed very encouraging for me to see the marked improvement in your respective subject(s).

It took me hours to get these certificates printed and laminated.

HOURS! I'm not joking!

That shows how superb this class is.

Now, let me present to you the various categories I've added.

1. The Top 12 Award - Students are in the top 12 class and level position.
1 - Sim Hean Zhor
2 - Chang Yu Xin
3 - Yu Jing Siong
4 - Chua Yong Sheng Joel
5 - Khoo Ee Zoe
5 - Reyes Lim
7 - Lok Wei Guang
8 - Keona Toh Zi Xian
9 - Koh Rong Quan
10 - Xu Ruoyun
11 - Hamzah B Shahadurin
12 - Escher Oh Boon Qian
12 - Mridula Murugan





2. Good Writer Certificate - Students who scored 18 to 19 out of 20 marks for Paper 1: Composition

Students who scored 19/20 - Xu Ruoyun, Change Yu Xin, Keona Toh Zi Xian and Yu Jing Siong
Students who scored 18/20 - Ng Jing Jie, Koh Rong Quan, Joel Chua Yong Sheng and Hamazah B Shaharudin


3. Most Improved Student Award - Students who had improved by 5 marks in either one of the subjects (English, Mathematics or Science)

I have a total of 20 students in this category!!! ^_^
I hope to see 39 students receiving this certificate in SA2. ^_*








CONGRATULATION!
Some of you may be receiving MORE than one certificate on the first day of school.
YOU OUTDID YOURSELVES!
Excellent job, everyone.
Let's learn and have fun together! ^_*

No comments: