Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thank you so much, girls!







I've received so many presents today.

Thank you so much, girls!

I had a lot of fun making the hama beads.

The process is always so fun and I always look forward to the end product.


I worked on my favourite Mario theme today.

^_^ I love them!

Many of my students are quite curious to know more about me.

I'm more than happy to share with you.

Today, I will share with you on my current obsession.


I love the Signature Hot Chocolate from Starbucks and am having it on a daily basis.

Some were curious about the items in my bag.

I guess a picture paints a thousand words.

I had taken a photograph of the items in my bag.


The bag I'm carrying today is an old bag which I have it for almost 10 years.


That's all for today.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me. ^_*

Have a great day ahead.



No comments: